Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lila's New Favorite Author

Andrew's guys cleaned out a house the other day and gave us a bucket full of children's books. Most of them are appropriate for an 18 month old, so I let Lila dig through them to find the ones she wanted to keep. I had no idea that "Nancy Drew" books (appropriate for a 4th grader) would make it in the "keep" pile. She will not let go of it! She walks around the house, book in hand, saying, "Book. Sit!" (and pats the ground beside her) It's absolutely adorable! Once I get started, of course, she says, "All done!" and takes the book and walks away.

Well, I guess Nancy now has her first 18 month old fan!

4 comments:

The Gaymons said...

I know Lila is advanced, but Nancy Drew.....seriously.

Jennie said...

too cute! such a teachers daughter!

The Gaymons said...

Matt and I are praying for sweet Lila to be comfortable and to heal quickly. We absolutely hate that she got hurt! I can not imagine. We are praying for you and Andrew as well, Allison.

Thinking of You,
Ashley

Natalie said...

Hey Girl!!! I didn't know you had a blog! I found you through Amanda's. I'm so glad I found you. I told Amanda I do better with blog stuff than Facebook.